London skyline light box
A storm is brewing on this moody picture of the London skyline which I took from the top of the Tate Modern. It makes for a fabulous and stylish light box.
Powered by low energy LEDs, its soft light will definitely add character to your home. This light box is mains connected so you won't have to worry about replacing batteries!
If this light box is a gift and you would like me to include a message for the recipient, please add it to the notes when you place your order.
Details about your light box:
- It is made in pine wood
- It is mains connected with an on/off switch for ease of use.
- It comes with its 12V UK power adapter.
- It measures 19 x 19 cm and is 4 cm deep.
- The LED lights inside do not generate heat and the light box is safe to touch.
- We use Danish oil to protect its wooden frame and give it a lovely shine.
- It is handmade so we need a little time to get it ready for you (7-10 days)
- It comes protected in a padded box
Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter to get free UK delivery (first class)