No more nightmares with the Bunting lightbox. Its warm and soothing light is great to chase witches and monsters away from your little one' bedroom!
I took this picture on sunny day in Cornwall and built a wooden lightbox for it. It sits perfectly on a bedside table but could also be placed on a bookshelf to look over your sleeping child. A lovely addition to a nursery lighting.
Powered by low energy LEDs, its soft light won't disturb your child's night and because it's mains connected, you won't have to worry about replacing batteries!
Details about your lightbox:
- It is made in pine wood
- It is mains connected with an on/off switch for ease of use.
- It comes with its 12V UK power adapter.
- It measures 19 x 19 cm and is 4 cm deep.
- The LED lights inside do not generate heat and the lightbox is safe to touch.
- I use Danish oil to protect its wooden frame and give it a lovely shine.
- It is handmade so I need a little time to get it ready for you (up to 5 days)
- It comes protected in a padded box
- It is delivered via Royal Mail. Good news, there is free UK delivery!