Bristol art prints - Seagulls light box.
Well hello there, I'm Nina, a Bristol based maker and photographer. I build wooden light boxes in which I place my best photographs. The back lighting gently shines through the print and adds depth and richness to its colours and details.
Make your house a home and add some extra soothing vibes to your decor with this dreamy soft light. I took this picture from the terrace of the White Lion pub, in Bristol. Overlooking the Avon Gorge and the Suspension Bridge, this is the perfect spot to relax after a day at work and get your head in the clouds while sipping on a nice drink.
If this light box is a gift and you would like me to include a message for the recipient, make sure to add a note when you place your order. A little personal touch goes a long way.
Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter to get free UK delivery (first class)
Let's talk specs! Your light box is…
- posted First Class in a large padded box to keep it safely protected
- comes with its 12V power adapter, so no batteries to replace (hurray!)
- made in sustainable pine wood for a lovely natural look
- rubbed with Danish oil to protect its frame and give it a lovely lustre
- mains connected with an on/off switch for ease of use.
- measures 20 x 20 cm & 5 cm deep which makes it super versatile!
- perfect on bedside tables, bookshelves, window sills or fireplaces
- safe to touch as the LED lights inside do not generate heat