Blaise Hamlet wooden light box. Bristol gifts
Well hello there, I'm Nina, a Bristol based maker and photographer. I build wooden light boxes in which I place my best photographs. The back lighting gently shines through the print and adds depth and richness to its colours and details.
This little thatched cottage looks like something straight out of a fairy tale! When switched on, the light box gives out some warm vegetal colours that will brighten any room.
If you're after an unusual birthday present for someone who loves postcard villages and rustic scenes, this light box could be what you're looking for.
Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter to get free UK delivery (first class).
Quaint villages aficionado? You might also like this light box featuring a glorious rainbow over a viaduct.
Let's talk specs! Your light box is…
- posted First Class in a large padded box to keep it safely protected
- comes with its 12V power adapter, so no batteries to replace (hurray!)
- made in sustainable pine wood for a lovely natural look
- rubbed with Danish oil to protect its frame and give it a lovely lustre
- mains connected with an on/off switch for ease of use.
- measures 20 x 20 cm & 5 cm deep which makes it super versatile!
- perfect on bedside tables, bookshelves, window sills or fireplaces
- safe to touch as the LED lights inside do not generate heat