Boat light box, made in Bristol
Well hello there, I'm Nina, a Bristol based maker and photographer. I build wooden light boxes in which I place my best photographs. The back lighting gently shines through the print and adds depth and richness to its colours and details.
On a hot summer's day, there is nothing like a walk alongside a river or canal. This backlit photograph captures the warmth of the day and the light breeze coming for the water. Bring back the memory of a summer walk
I took this picture in Bath, UK. A quintessentially British city. Steeped in history - think Jane Austen. I wanted to escape the bustle of the centre to relax by the canal.
Switch on this light box and lose yourself in the hot summer's day.
If this light box is a gift and you would like me to include a message for the recipient, please add it to the notes when you place your order.
Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter to get free UK delivery (first class)
Let's talk specs! Your light box is…
- posted First Class in a large padded box to keep it safely protected
- comes with its 12V power adapter, so no batteries to replace (hurray!)
- made in sustainable pine wood for a lovely natural look
- rubbed with Danish oil to protect its frame and give it a lovely lustre
- mains connected with an on/off switch for ease of use.
- measures 20 x 20 cm & 5 cm deep which makes it super versatile!
- perfect on bedside tables, bookshelves, window sills or fireplaces
- safe to touch as the LED lights inside do not generate heat