Bath & Bristol prints. Bradford light box.
Well hello there, I'm Nina, a Bristol based maker and photographer. I build wooden light boxes in which I place my best photographs. The back lighting gently shines through the print and adds depth and richness to its colours and details.
There is something so lovely about discovering secret spots and hidden gems when visiting quaint villages and towns. I'd love to have a sneak peek behind that gorgeous door I spotted in pretty Bradford on Avon, just outside Bath in Somerset.
Whether you place it on a bookshelf or a bedside table, this gorgeous light box adds a warm touch to any room and make for a great birthday present. Which reminds me that If you're thinking about purchasing this light box as a gift, don't forget to include a message for the recipient in the notes.
Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter to get free UK delivery (first class).
Quaint villages aficionado? You might also like this light box featuring the prettiest of cottages.
Let's talk specs! Your light box is…
- posted First Class in a large padded box to keep it safely protected
- comes with its 12V power adapter, so no batteries to replace (hurray!)
- made in sustainable pine wood for a lovely natural look
- rubbed with Danish oil to protect its frame and give it a lovely lustre
- mains connected with an on/off switch for ease of use.
- measures 20 x 20 cm & 5 cm deep which makes it super versatile!
- perfect on bedside tables, bookshelves, window sills or fireplaces
- safe to touch as the LED lights inside do not generate heat