There & Back Again. Light box made in Bristol.
Well hello there, I'm Nina, a Bristol based maker and photographer. I build wooden light boxes in which I place my best photographs. The back lighting gently shines through the print and adds depth and richness to its colours and details.
There are so many funny street names in Bristol and this cul-de-sac is one of them. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of this great street sign! Style up your living your decor with this monochrome light box.
If this light box is a gift and you would like me to include a message for the recipient, please add it to the notes when you place your order.
Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter to get free UK delivery.
Let's talk specs! Your light box is…
- posted First Class in a large padded box to keep it safely protected
- comes with its 12V power adapter, so no batteries to replace (hurray!)
- made in sustainable pine wood for a lovely natural look
- rubbed with Danish oil to protect its frame and give it a lovely lustre
- mains connected with an on/off switch for ease of use.
- measures 20 x 20 cm & 5 cm deep which makes it super versatile!
- perfect on bedside tables, bookshelves, window sills or fireplaces
- safe to touch as the LED lights inside do not generate heat